Given the current SARS-CoV-2 virus pandemic, some pharmaceutical companies are racing against time to obtain an effective and reliable vaccine. A huge amount of resources has been invested in developing one as soon as possible.
Many companies are currently going through the advanced stages of development, but once the investigation phase has ended and health organisations have given their approval, the pharmaceutical industry will then face their next challenge: large-scale vaccine manufacturing. This will involve pharmaceutical companies having to make significant investments in equipment to produce the vaccine.
As a manufacturer of equipment, plants and installations for the pharmaceutical industry, INOXPA can use our experience to offer these types of equipment, tailored to a customer’s individual requirements, with the following standard features:
- Tanks in AISI 316L with an internal Ra<0.5 finish.
- Jacketed and insulated tanks for heating and cooling.
- Certification under directive PED 2014/68/EU for operating at -1/+3 pressure and sterilisation at 130ºC for 30 min.
- Bottom magnetic drive agitator.
- Equipment prepared for in-place cleaning and sterilisation (CIP/SIP).
- Diaphragm valves.
- Control instrumentation: pressure sensor, temperature sensor, oxygen sensor, pH sensor, level sensor.
- Control panels, with PLC, HMI Siemens and an optional recorder.
- IQ/OQ validation protocols.
INOXPA hopes to help in the fight against this new virus that has permeated our lives.
Please contact us should you need any further information
We inform you that the Kiber NTE pumps are replaced by the Kiber KTE progressive cavity pumps with a hopper and a feeding screw. Learn more here!Pumps
INOXPA are experts at designing custom-made manifolds for many installations. Discover our valve clusters for food-processing and pharmaceutical industriesValves and fittings
INOXPA is celebrating 50 years since it was founded. A very special and significant anniversary for this company that has now been operating for fifty years.