INOXPA covers all of the phases of the production process, from project design and development, to manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of the equipment required for the processing of liquids and solids.
With 6000 m2 of installations and an expert technical team, INOXPA offers customised and hygienic integrated solutions for storage, transport and dosing of sugar, flour, micro ingredients, and regarding liquids, sour doughs, yeast, cold water, oil, chocolate, etc.
Its commitment with quality and client satisfaction results in the search for more effective and efficient productive processes with minimum incidents and maximum reliability.
EQUIPMENT AND SOLUTIONS
UNLOADING AND STORAGE OF RAW MATERIALS
- Storage solutions with capacity form 2000 m3 and silos for 100 tons.
- Raw material loading area with automatic unloading points and transport of solids.
- Automated, continuous, and uniform dosing and micro dosing of solids and liquids: yeast, flour, cold water and brine.
- Extraction systems for silos, intermediate tanks, big bags, or micro ingredients, without dust leaks and with anti-bridging systems.
DOSING LINES WITH VACUUM TRANSPORT
- Automatic flour dosing systems without dust emission.
- GRG stations in continuous movement with CIP systems for pasteurised liquid egg, or without CIP for oil and vinegar.
- Installation of liquid chocolate tanks with agitation, temperature control and dosing.
- Multicolour coating equipment for doughnuts.
- Hygienic installations according to EHEDG requirements. Manufacturing and installation of CIP / SIP equipment.
Control, management and resource optimisation systems, SCADA programme.
Testing facilities for demonstrating effectivity of our equipment.